Nanette O’Donnell has been practicing health law for almost 30 years. She focuses on Medicare and Medicaid compliance (including the Federal anti-kickback law and the Stark Law) managed care relationships between providers and payers, Medicaid managed care on the provider side, health care provider employment relationships and compliance with health-related state laws and regulations. Nanette also helps her health care clients with operational issues, purchases and sales of their businesses, mergers, joint ventures and contractual matters.
Her clients include tax-exempt and for profit hospital systems, clinics, physicians and physician groups, dentists, optometrists, practice management companies, management services organizations (MSOs), home health agencies, and nursing homes.
Nanette is a cum laude graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, where she was a member of the University of Miami Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. She also holds an undergraduate degree from that institution (B.A., magna cum laude) and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
She is fluent in Spanish.
· Listed in U.S. News/Best Lawyers "The Best Lawyers in America," 2006-2019
· Listed in Chambers: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, 2006-2018 editions
· Listed in Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2018
· Named a "Lawyer of the Year" in Miami Health Care Law by Best Lawyers, 2015
· AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®